The agent experience is the heart of Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional. The key to improving satisfaction in service delivery is enabling agents to take customer requests from any channel, handle multiple sessions at a time, interact with various apps without losing context, and enhance their workflow with productivity tools. We offer several app experiences for you, depending on your support organization’s needs. Use Dynamics 365 Customer Service to:
- Track customer issues through cases.
- Record all interactions related to a case.
- Share information in the knowledge base.
- Create queues and route cases to the right channels.
- Create and track service levels through service-level agreements (SLAs).
- Define service terms through entitlements.
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards.
- Create and schedule services.
- Participate in chats.
- Manage conversations across channels.
Dynamics 356 Customer Service Professional is for customers with less complex service requirements who need streamlined capabilities to provide core support functionality.
License Rights - It is not possible to mix and match Customer Service Professional and Enterprise licenses within the environment of Dynamics 365 Online. Other licensing options include the Team Member reading any data stored in Dynamics 365 and undertaking light usage tasks. Dual usage rights between Dynamics 365 on-premise and cloud are only granted to Customer Service Enterprise licenses. And Professional licenses are only available for cloud deployment.
Product of Microsoft