Some enterprises that need features like security, compliance, business, intelligence, and voice capability prefer to use Microsoft 365 E3.
It is a complete, intelligent, collaborative solution that provides a powerful licensing suite for Office 365 Enterprise, Enterprise Mobility, and Security and Windows 10 Enterprise. It combines best-in-class productivity apps with core security and compliance capabilities.
At best, the E3 plan can be compared to the Business Premium plan because of similar features. E3 combines best-in-class productivity apps with core security and compliance capabilities.
Microsoft 365 E3 has the following features:
- Improves productivity and fosters a culture of collaboration with connected experiences.
- Transforms how you manage your business and enhance customer relationships with integrated workflows.
- Proactively protects your employees, data, and customer information with intelligent security.
There are more features which are as follows
Exchange Online Archiving, unified eDiscovery, PSTN adding, rights management, DLP, and encryption in the Enterprise E3 plan compared with the Business Premium plan.
The benefits of using this package are as follows:
- It can reduce staff workloads and provides a ‘cloud first’ modern desktop approach to licensing.
- It also facilitates a secure ‘work anywhere’ service and at the same time, it eliminates hardware and reduces energy costs.
Product of Microsoft